Commercial Finance Analyst
THE ROLE: As Commercial Finance Analyst you will support the Commercial Accountant in all aspects required to allow the Commercial/Marketing teams to make correct decisions.
- Preparation of weekly sales analysis complete with insightful commentary on variances to budget.
- Timely reporting of sales analysis to the Commercial/Marketing team as well as the Commercial Accountant.
- Assisting in the product costing process.
- Reconciliation/Maintenance of Commercial Balance sheets.
- Completion of Commercial month end process including the reconciliation of accruals/prepayments with the Financial Accountant.
- Administration of Commercial/Marketing overheads including month end journal postings.
- Assisting the Commercial Accountant in the preparation of annual/quarterly forecasts.
- Weekly and adhoc MI reporting.
- Supporting Sales/Marketing teams with relevant financial information.
PERSONAL QUALITIES & EXPERIENCES:
- AAT Qualified or Relevant Finance/Accounting Degree.
- Previous Experience within a Finance Role.
- Strong IT Skills.
- ERP system experience, ideally Movex.
- Previous Commercial Finance Experience.
- Relevant FMCG Experience.
As an employee of Ornua, you can expect to receive a competitive salary along with the following
(GENEROUS STUDY SUPPORT AVAILABLE TO BECOME A FULLY QUALIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)
- Free Onsite Parking
- 31 Days’ Holiday (rising with service) pro rata
- Company Contribution Pension
- Subsidised Staff Canteen
- Company Shop (offering discounts on products)
- Sports & Social Club
- Staff Lottery
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discount on Bikes and Tech Scheme
- Confidential Employee Assist Programme
CLOSING DATE: 06th May 2018
To apply, please forward your covering letter and CV to:
Lindsey Heath – Resourcing Specialist
Ornua Foods UK, Sunnyhills Road, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 5SP
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org