Head of Service Delivery - HR, UK
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Director (UK) with Matrix report to Dublin
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 Per Annum (depending on experience)
We are currently recruiting for Head of Service Delivery to join our Human Resources team at our site in Leek, Staffordshire with travel to our sites on a monthly basis (Leek, Nantwich, Whitchurch & Ledbury). International travel will be required on occassion .
As a Head of Service Delivery, you will lead the HR Service Delivery team by developing and delivering an effective and efficient HR services that underpin the UK Group People strategy.
- Deliver thought-leadership, support and challenge to the HR Director to support the development and delivery of the Ornua Group and UK People Strategy.
- Develop, implement and monitor the effectiveness of the HR service delivery plans to ensure delivery of a best practice and fit-for-purpose HR service across the UK businesses.
- Work collaboratively with business and HR colleagues to identify and shape HR strategies, practices, procedures and to continually develop the UK organisation.
- Provide an internal payroll service to the UK businesses, rationalizing multiple complex payroll runs and streamlining to be administratively efficient and meeting the needs of the customer.
- Lead, develop and motivate a diverse team of high calibre, technically proficient experts to ensure delivery of high quality and efficient HR services to internal customer groups.
- Manage and monitor individual and team performance to ensure team/business services are delivered in line with agreed objectives, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Select and manage a network of suppliers/partners to ensure delivery of consistent, effective and quality expertise in line with global, regional and local business requirements.
- Drive the development and production of management information, analysis and reporting that supports and informs timely and effective business decision making.
- Coach and develop HR colleagues in aspects of HR Service delivery.
- Work closely with Group Reward team to influence the design and delivery of Group-led solutions and to plan and execute appropriate UK roll-out.
- Monitor HR service delivery performance against agreed plans, objectives and budgets, and work with the HR Leadership team to agree actions to address any performance issues and/or capatilise on opportunities.
- Lead the development and maintenance of an effective control framework to identify, minimise and manage people related risks including complying with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with internal stakeholders, regional and local customer groups, to ensure the HR services support the delivery of the business unit's people and commercial objectives.
Developing organisations through a focus on centre of excellence, HR processes and systems
Developing and successful delivery of strategic priorities and plans
Payroll management in manufacturing environments
- Pension scheme management, working closely with third party providers and pension trustees
- Sourcing and negotiating supplier / partnership arrangements
- Leading and developing a team
- Working with cross-functional team
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations, systems and processes
- Commercial focus
- In-depth knowledge of employment legislation and company obligations
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Impactful and clear communicating skills, able to make the complex simple
- Advanced Excel knowledge
Values & Behaviour:
- Building Effective Relationships
- Leading & Coaching others
- Analytical thinking
- Using Judgment
- Consulting & influencing
- Creative thinking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mobile Phone
- Bonus of to up 10%
Free Onsite Parking
31 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
Company Contribution Pension
Subsidised Staff Canteen
Company Shop (offering discounts on products)
Sports & Social Club
Discount on Bikes and Tech Scheme
Confidential Employee Assist Programme.
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 14th October 2018
For any additional information on this role or to apply, please contact Lindsey Heath, Recruitment Specialist or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com