Hygiene Operative (Nights) x2
HOURS: The two Hygiene operatives would need to work the following: - 1 persons shift would be Friday (9.00pm – 5.00am) Saturday (2.00pm – 10.00pm) Sunday (9.00am – 5.00pm) Monday 10.00pm – 06.00am) Tuesday (10.00 – 6.00am).
The other member of staff would be Wednesday (10.00pm – 06.00am) Thursday (10.00pm – 06.00am) Friday (9.00pm – 5.00am) Saturday (2.00pm – 10.00pm) Sunday (9.00am – 5.00pm)
To be responsible for the affective hygiene of factory environment and equipment ensuring
all procedures and standards are followed and maintained.
- Ensure effective hygiene of all equipment and environment on site
- Work with Hygiene team leader on improvements to cleaning standards.
- Adherence to company procedures and policies
- To support the maintenance of all hygiene schedules, ensuring they are completed.
- Adherence to Health and safety and Food safety standards on site
- Follow company standards
- To challenge and raise with others when people are not working to company values and standards.
- Completion of equipment and environmental cleaning within the factory
- Assist with training and development of the team as required ensuring standardisation of training.
- To be aware of and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- There may be times when flexibility is required in the role to meet the demands of the business.
- To continuously challenge and improve hygiene activities and processes and encourage others to do the same
- Work in a safe manner
- Maintain working area in line with company standards
Experience / Qualifications:
On-site Hygiene Trained
As an employee of Ornua, you can expect to receive a competitive salary along with the following benefits:
Free Onsite Parking, 31 Days holiday, Company Contribution Pension, Subsidised Staff Canteen, Company Shop (offering discounts on products), Sports & Social Club, Staff Lottery, Childcare Vouchers, Discount on Bikes and Tech Scheme, Confidential Employee Assist Programme.
To apply please forward your covering letter and CV to:
Lindsey Heath – Resourcing Specialist
Ornua Foods UK, Sunnyhills Road, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 5SP
OR email: email@example.com