FLT Manufacturing Services Operatives x 3
We have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Warehouse team as a Manufacturing Services Operative.
1 x Permanent contract - Nights (Sunday to Thursday 22.00 - 06.00)
2 x 6 month Temporary contracts - Rotating days and Noons (Monday to Friday 06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00)
This role is to provide efficient operations of all warehousing activities within specified Safety, Housekeeping and Hygiene standards.
- Ensuring Fork Lift Trucks are driven safely and are checked for safe operation before use.
- To ensure Manufacturing areas are provided with required materials in a timely manner.
- To correctly carry out all stock transactions in a timely manner.
- To ensure Personal Protective Equipment is worn correctly at all times.
- To proptly report any issues with Fork Lift Trucks to the Department Manager.
- To ensure all materials are moved and stored safely in accordance with safe weight limits.
- To maintain Fork Lift Truck battery water levels are correct.
- To ensure Packaging waste is correctly segregated.
- To inform the Deptment Manager any issues which could impact Safety, Quality or Cost.
- To be aware of and adhere to the Company Health and Safety regulations and encourage others to follow suit.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the business.
- To undertake any training requirements needed to carry out the role effectively along with any other training relating to required duties.
- To be aware of and adhere to all Company policies and procedures and encourage others to follow suit.
- To undertake any other associated duties which may occasionally arise.
- Holding a Counter-balance and / or Reach Fork Lift Truck licence from a recongised body is essential in order to be considered for this position
- Knowledge of Movex and Stock Control Systems with the ability to navigate around them independently
- Ideally have at least 6 months Fork Lift Truck experience within the last year.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also independently.
As an employee of Ornua, you can expect to receive a competitive salary along with the following benefits:
Free Onsite Parking, 31 Days’ Holiday (rising with service), Company Contribution Pension, Subsidised Staff Canteen, Company Shop (offering discounts on products), Sports & Social Club, Staff Lottery, Discount on Bikes and Tech Scheme, Confidential Employee Assist Programme.
For any additional information on this role or to apply, please contact Lindsey Heath - Resourcing Specialist or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com