Technical Account Manager
GRADE/RATE: COMPETITIVE PLUS BENEFITS
HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY 08:45AM to 17:00PM (1 HOUR FOR LUNCH), FLEXIBILITY IS REQUIRED TO MEET WITH THE DEMANDS OF THE BUSINESS.
To provide Ornua Foods UK with a professional ‘best in class’ Technical Account Management function. It is key that our technical systems are capable & in place to support & facilitate improvement for our customers. Our intention is to be the industry leader in technical standards for our chosen categories. Reporting to Process Development Manager.
- Provide Ornua Foods UK with a professional technical account management function meeting all customer, business & legislative requirements.
- Working with our onsite commercial team on the technical aspects of bringing new products to market; this will involve supplier liaison & outsourced production of new lines as well as completion of specifications, trials and artwork.
- Build relationships with team internally and externally to move processes and procedures forward to ‘Best in Class’ operation
- To drive Customer Quality Improvement plans for better KPI’s
- Key member of driving buy/sell plans for customers
KEY TASKS & DUTIES:
- Protect & maintain strong relationships with all customers, suppliers & 3rd party manufacturers.
- Manage Customers and brand portfolio from a Technical perspective.
- Ownership for technical aspects of delivery of new product launches.
- In conjunction with Technical Controller & Technical Manager, development & management of an appropriate vehicle to exceed industry technical standards and drive continuous improvement through the innovation agenda.
- Fully familiar with all customer specification requirements & formats.
- Management of programmes to achieve improved shelf life & quality perception of AFL product range.
To deputise for the Technical Manager as directed at either internal or external meetings.
PERSONAL QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE:
GCSE Level Education
Min3 years’ experience in chilled food manufacture.
Clean UK full driving license.
Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
HACCP trained. Good standard of written & oral communication.
Retailer / supplier liaison
A level / science degree or equivalent.
As an employee of Ornua, you can expect to receive a competitive salary along with the following benefits:
- Free Onsite Parking
- Mobile phone
- 31 Days holiday
- Company Pension
- Subsidised Staff Canteen
- Company Shop (offering discounts on products)
- Sports & Social Club
- Staff Lottery
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discount on Bikes and Tech Scheme
- Confidential Employee Assist Programme
To apply please forward your covering letter and CV to:
Lindsey Heath – Resourcing Specialist
Ornua Foods UK, Sunnyhills Road, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 5SP
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org